University of London, The libraries of London;, 1910
The libraries of London; a guide for students, by Reginald Arhtur Rye.
- 2d ed., enl. with 16 illustrations.
- London, University of London, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 206 p. illus. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ791 L6 L65 1910 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Libraries -- England -- London.