Black, Peter, 1960-, Geoffrey Clarke, symbols for man , c1994
Geoffrey Clarke, symbols for man : sculpture and graphic work 1949/94 / Peter Black.
- London : Ipswich Borough Council Museums and Galleries in association with Lund Humphries, c1994.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill., port. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C5463 B52 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "First published ... on the occasion of the exhibition Geoffrey Clarke, symbols for man: sculpture and graphic work 1949/94, The Wolsey Art Gallery, Christchurch Mansion, Ipswich, 17 December 1994-29 January 1995, subsequently touring to The Herbert Art Gallery and Museum, Coventry, 11 February-26 March 1995 and Pallant House, Chichester, 15 April-20 May 1995"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Clarke, Geoffrey, 1924-2014 -- Exhibitions.