Black, Peter, 1960-, Geoffrey Clarke, symbols for man , c1994
Geoffrey Clarke, symbols for man : sculpture and graphic work 1949/94 / Peter Black.
- London : Ipswich Borough Council Museums and Galleries in association with Lund Humphries, c1994.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill., port. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C5463 B52 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "First published ... on the occasion of the exhibition Geoffrey Clarke, symbols for man: sculpture and graphic work 1949/94, The Wolsey Art Gallery, Christchurch Mansion, Ipswich, 17 December 1994-29 January 1995, subsequently touring to The Herbert Art Gallery and Museum, Coventry, 11 February-26 March 1995 and Pallant House, Chichester, 15 April-20 May 1995"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Clarke, Geoffrey, 1924-2014 -- Exhibitions.