"Simplest country gentlefolks" , 1994
- "Simplest country gentlefolks" : the royal family at Kew, 1727-1841.
- [London]: Museum of Richmond, 1994.
- Physical Description:
-  p. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8219 K5 S55 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This catalogue was produced for the Museum of Richmond exhibition 'Simplest country gentlefolks, the royal family at Kew 1727-1841',exhibited 14th June to 16th October 1994"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Exhibitions.Kew (England) -- Social life and customs -- Exhibitions.Kings and rulers in art -- Exhibitions.Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.