Lievsay, John Leon, The Englishman's Italian books, 1550-1700,, 
The Englishman's Italian books, 1550-1700, by John L. Lievsay.
- Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania Press 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 104 p. facsims., ports. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ1035.4 L54 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Publications of the A. S. W. Rosenbach Fellowship in Bibliography."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Italian imprints -- England.Publishers and publishing -- Great Britain.