IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Warrell, Ian, Through Switzerland with Turner , 1995
Through Switzerland with Turner : Ruskin's first selection from the Turner Bequest / Ian Warrell.
- London : Tate Gallery Publications, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 W374 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published by the order of the Trustees 1995 on the occasion of the exhibition at the Tate Gallery, 8 February-7 May 1995"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 -- Friends and associates -- Exhibitions.Switzerland -- In art -- Exhibitions.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Exhibitions.