IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Venus re-defined , 1994
Venus re-defined : sculpture by Rodin, Matisse and contemporaries.
- Liverpool : Tate Gallery Liverpool, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 39 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB198 V45 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published by order of the Trustees for the collection display 'Venus Re-Defined: Sculpture by Rodin, Matisse and contemporaries' 15 March 1994-July 1995"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 39)
Compiled and edited by Judith Nesbitt.
- Subject Terms:
- Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.