IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Halkett, Samuel, 1814-1871, A dictionary of anonymous and pseudonymous English literature , 1971
A dictionary of anonymous and pseudonymous English literature / [by] Samuel Halkett and John Laing.
- Additional Title(s):
Halkett and Laing
- New and enl. ed. by James Kennedy, W.A. Smith and A.F. Johnson.
- New York, Haskell House Publishers, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 7 v. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ1065 H35 1971 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Reprint of the 1926-1934 ed.
Bibliography: v. 1, p. xxv-xxviii.
- Subject Terms:
- Anonyms and pseudonyms, English.