Halkett, Samuel, 1814-1871, A dictionary of anonymous and pseudonymous English literature , 1971
- A dictionary of anonymous and pseudonymous English literature / [by] Samuel Halkett and John Laing.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Halkett and Laing
- New and enl. ed. by James Kennedy, W.A. Smith and A.F. Johnson.
- New York, Haskell House Publishers, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 7 v. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ1065 H35 1971 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprint of the 1926-1934 ed.
Bibliography: v. 1, p. xxv-xxviii.
- Subject Terms:
- Anonyms and pseudonyms, English.