The glass, the bottle's companion [graphic].
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 21 pictures on 3 joined sheets : hand-colored engravings ; sheets end-to-end 9 x 135 cm, accordion folded to 9 x 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1475 .G53 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
Date of publication from Abbey.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 578
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. In publisher's original brown cloth folder with title stamped in gilt on front cover.
Cartoons of a drunkard's progress, with narration under each image.
- Subject Terms:
- Caricatures and cartoons -- England.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- Humor.Satire, English.Temperance -- Caricatures and cartoons.Wit and humor, Pictorial.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1850.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.