The art of drawing without a master / from the French of the Sieur P.B.
- London : Printed for Carington Bowles, No. 69 & W. Harris No. 70 St. Pauls Church Yard, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 12 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC660 .A78 1770Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Attributed to Carrington Bowles.
An advertisement for the present work appeared in the Public Advertiser, 27 April 1768, p. 4 c. 3.
The title of the French original has not been identified.
Title within ornamental border.
"Price 1 sh" following imprint.
- Subject Terms:
- Bowles, Carington, 1724-1793 -- PublisherDrawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1768.Harris, W. -- Publisher
- Drawing books.
Handbooks and manuals.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.