Milbourne, Henry, 1781-ca. 1826, Studies of cows from life , 
- Studies of cows from life : forming the first rudiments of sketching cattle from nature / H. M. Milbourne, in. et fec.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Studies of cows
- London : Published May 5, 1805 by Laurie & Whittle, No. 53, Fleet Street, London, .
- Physical Description:
-  leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 27 cm. x 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7668.C68 M55 1805+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved throughout.
BAC: Original grey wrappers. Title in manuscript on front cover: Studies of cows.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals -- Pictorial works.Cows -- Pictorial works.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Laurie & Whittle -- Publisher.Zoological illustration -- Great Britain.
- Drawing books.
Soft-ground etchings -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.