Millingen, James, 1774-1845, Ancient unedited monuments, 1822-1826
Ancient unedited monuments.
- London : [s.n.], 1822-1826.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pts. : ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK4645 .M55 1822+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Each plate (aquatint) is printed in two tones.
Engraved vignette on title page.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art objects, Greek.Art, Greek.Vase-painting, Greek.Vases, Greek.
- Aquatints -- 1822-1826.
- Painted Greek vases, from collections in various countries principally in Great Britain / illustrated and explained by James Millingen. (2 pts.)
- Statues, busts, bas-reliefs, and other remains of Grecian art, from collections in various countries / illustrated and explained by James Millingen.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.