A treatise on the ecclesiastical architecture of England during the Middle Ages : with ten illustrative plates / by John Milner.
- London : Printed for J. Taylor, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 135 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA5463 M55 1811Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by W. Heseltine, Checquer Yard, Dowgate Hill.
BM (compact edition) v. 17 861
Illustrations by William Woolnoth, John Roffe, and John Shury; after Charles Wild and Frederick Mackenzie.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain.Architecture, Gothic -- Great Britain.Church architecture -- Great Britain.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1811.Etching -- Specimens -- 1811.Heseltine, W. -- Printer.Taylor, J. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Milner, John, 1752-1826, A treatise on the ecclesiastical architecture of England during the Middle Ages , 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.