Wing, Donald Goddard, 1904-1972, Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 , 1982-1998
- Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 / compiled by Donald Wing.
- 2nd ed., newly rev. and enl. / revised and edited by John J. Morrison and Carolyn W. Nelson, editors, and Matthew Seccombe, assistant editor.
- New York : Modern Language Association of America, 1982-1998.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ2002 W55 1994 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A continuation of A short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640, by A.W. Pollard and G.R. Redgrave, published in 1926.
Vol. 2 and v. 3 listed on verso of t.p. of v. 4 are those published in 1982 and 1988 as part of the 2nd ed., rev. and enl., v. 1 of which was published in 1972.
- v. 1. A1-E2926L. 1994 -- v.2. E2927-O1000. 1982 -- v. 3. P1-Z28. 1988 -- v. 4. Indexes. Index of printers, publishers, and booksellers. Chronological index of non-London publications. Headnotes compiled by Carolyn W. Nelson and Matthew Seccombe. 1998.
- Subject Terms:
- Bibliography -- Great Britain -- Early printed books -- 17th century -- Union lists.Booksellers and bookselling -- Great Britain -- Indexes.Early printed books -- 17th century -- Union lists.English imprints -- Union lists.Printers -- Great Britain -- Indexes.Publishers and publishing -- Great Britain -- Indexes.