Onwhyn, Thomas, 1811?-1886, Visitors' souvenir of the sea side, 
Visitors' souvenir of the sea side.
- London : Rock Brothers & Payne, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1475 .O596 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title.
The third illustration ("Fashions ashore") is signed "TO" and dated Jany. 29th 1855.
Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 226
Abbey, J.R. Life in England in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 601
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original illustrated yellow boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- Humor.Wit and humor, Pictorial.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1855.