Onwhyn, Thomas, 1811?-1886, Visitors' souvenir of the sea side, 
Visitors' souvenir of the sea side.
- London : Rock Brothers & Payne, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1475 .O596 1855Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title.
The third illustration ("Fashions ashore") is signed "TO" and dated Jany. 29th 1855.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 601
Fairman, Elisabeth R. Pleasures and pastimes, 226
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Bound in publisher's original illustrated yellow boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- Humor.Wit and humor, Pictorial.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1855.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.