Parry, William, fl. 1825, The last days of Lord Byron , MDCCCXXV 
- The last days of Lord Byron : with his lordship's opinions on various subjects, particularly on the state and prospects of Greece / by William Parry, Major of Lord Byron's Brigade, commanding officer of artillery, and engineer in the service of the Greeks.
- London : Printed for Knight and Lacey, Paternoster-Row; and Westley and Tyrrell, Dublin, MDCCCXXV 
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, , 360 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4382 .P37 1825Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Probably ghostwritten by Thomas Hodgskin. Cf. DNB.
Aquatint engravings by J. Clark, after Robert Seymour.
Printed by W. Clowes, Northumberland Court, London.
With a preliminary half-title leaf.
Abbey, J.R. Life, 237
Wise, T.J. Byron, v. II, p. 87-88
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Publisher's advertisment used as front pastedown.
- Subject Terms:
- Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824.Clowes, William -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1825.Greece -- History -- War of Independence, 1821-1829 -- Personal narratives.Knight and Lacey -- Publisher.Poets, English -- 19th century -- Biography.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1825.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.