Hints on architecture.
- Additional Title(s):
Hints on English architecture
- [Norwich] : [Printed by Steenson and Matchett for Cadell and Davies], 
- Physical Description:
- p. 59-84 : ill., port. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsIn Process NA961 .S29 1805Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Caption title: Hints on English architecture.
Offprint: Miscellanies : antiquarian and historical. Norwich, 1805.
Engraved portrait of F. Sayers by William Camden Edwards; after John Opie.
BAC: British Art Center has bound with it p. 126-181 of Attempt to discriminate the styles of English architecture / Thomas Rickman. Bound in original drab paper boards. Inscribed J.S. Cotman. Sam. Woodward on back of front cover. Inscribed From the author on recto of third free endpaper. Annotations in pencil and ink.
Essay on English architecture from the ancient British to the reign of Elizabeth I.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, English -- History.Cadell and Davies -- Publisher.Cotman, J.S. -- Autograph.English essays.Steenson and Matchett -- Printer.Woodward, Sam. -- Autograph.
- Engravings -- 1805.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.