McConkey, Kenneth, Impressionism in Britain , 1995
Impressionism in Britain / Kenneth McConkey ; with an essay by Anna Gruetzner Robins.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND467.5 I4 M235 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "In association with Barbican Art Gallery."
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Impressionism (Art) -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.