Smith, Alfred Newland, 1812-1876, Twenty lithographic views of ecclesiastical edifices in the borough of Stroud , 1838
- Twenty lithographic views of ecclesiastical edifices in the borough of Stroud / by Alfred Smith, artist ; with short notices appended to each drawing.
- Stroud : Printed and published by J.P. Brisley, 1838.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 26 x 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.S95 S65 1838+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographs by Alfred Newland Smith. Plates printed by G. Rowe.
Each plate accompanied by a page of descriptive letterpress.
List of subscribers: p. -.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in later half red morocco and marbled boards. Armorial bookplate: Henry W.B. Danbeney. Trin: Coll: Oxon.
- Subject Terms:
- Brisley, J.P. -- Publisher.Buildings -- England -- Stroud -- Pictorial works.Church architecture -- England -- Stroud.Danbeney, Henry W. B. -- Bookplate.Rowe, G. -- Printer.Stroud (England) -- Pictorial works.
- Subscriber's lists.
Armorial bookplates (Provenance)
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1838.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.