IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Stitt, William, The practical architect's ready assistant, or, Builder's complete companion , 1819
The practical architect's ready assistant, or, Builder's complete companion : exhibiting in a comprehensive form the standard prices, and the various trades connected with it ... / by William Stitt.
- Additional Title(s):
Practical architect's ready assistant.
Builder's complete companion.
- Dublin : Printed for the author, by J. Charles, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- [iv], [iv], [iv], , 10-358 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2515 S85 1819Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- List of subscriber's: end [iv] p.
Preface dated: 1818.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Architecture -- Orders.Charles, J. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1819.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.