McConkey, Kenneth, British impressionism , 1995
British impressionism / Kenneth McConkey ; with an essay by Anna Gruetzner Robins.
- London : Yale University Press in association with Barbican Art Gallery, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibrarySuppressed ND467.5 I4 M235 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (P. 217-218) and index.
"This catalogue accompanies the exhibition Impressionism in Britain: Barbican Art Gallery, London, 19 January-7 May, 1995 [and] Hugh Lane Municipal Gallery of Modern Art, Dublin, 1 June-31 July, 1995"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Impressionism (Art) -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.