- [London : Kamikaze Press, 1994].
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 130 x 22 cm. folded to 17 x 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 R44 B8 1994Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Edition limited to 30 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  signed by artist.
Pages are accordion folded. Printed on one side only. Covers enclosed in clear acrylic.
BAC: Flattened beer tin of Tennent's Super lager inserted inside back cover.
Issued in case.
AOB has copy no. 6/30, signed by the artist.
"Concertina book with headline type relating to the slang vernacular of the street"--Artist's website.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.English poetry.Kamikaze Press -- Publisher.Redington, Simon -- Autograph.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.