Redington, Simon, Bust, 1994]
- [London : Kamikaze Press, 1994].
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 130 x 22 cm. folded to 17 x 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 R44 B8 1994Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Edition limited to 30 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no.  signed by artist.
Pages are accordion folded. Printed on one side only. Covers enclosed in clear acrylic.
"Concertina book with headline type relating to the slang vernacular of the street"--Artist's website.
BAC: Flattened beer tin of Tennent's Super lager inserted inside back cover.
Issued in case.
AOB has copy no. 6/30, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.English poetry.Kamikaze Press -- Publisher.Redington, Simon -- Autograph.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.