The printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland; a bibliography, 1579-1870, by Thomas Chubb ... with an introduction by F. P. Sprent ... and bibliographical notes on the map makers, engravers and publishers by T. Chubb, assisted by J. W. Skells and H. Beharrell.
- 2d reprint.
- Folkestone [Eng.] Dawsons, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 479 p.,  leaves of plates : maps, facsims. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ6027 G7 C48 1974 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First published by E.J. Burrow, London, 1927; reprinted by Dawsons in 1966, 2d reprint 1974.
- Subject Terms:
- Atlases -- Bibliography.Cartographers.England -- Maps -- Bibliography.Engravers -- Great Britain.Ireland -- Maps -- Bibliography.Maps -- Bibliography.Publishers and publishing -- Great Britain.Scotland -- Maps -- Bibliography.Wales -- Maps -- Bibliography.
YCBA Collections Search
Chubb, Thomas, 1858?-1936, The printed maps in the atlases of Great Britain and Ireland;, 1974