And that there / by Fred Tohill ; [woodcuts by Simon Redington].
- London : Kamikaze Press, 1993.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 T65 A5 1993+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Based on the transcript taken from a tape recording of Fred Tohill reciting his poems and singing his songs. The book exhibits his eclectic range of mentors and influences from the works of Shelley and Robert Service, from Peggy Lee and Ella Fitzgerald to Frank Sinatra and Perry Como."--Publisher's website.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. , signed by Tohill and Redington.
BAC: British Art Center copy has separate plate, signed by Redington and numbered [24/50] laid in.
Edition limited to 100 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.English poetry.Kamikaze Press -- Publisher.Songs -- TextsWoodcut -- Specimens -- 1993.Woodcut, Colored -- Specimens -- 1993.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.