Denison, Cara D, Gainsborough to Ruskin , c1994
- Gainsborough to Ruskin : British landscape drawings & watercolors from the Morgan Library / Cara D. Denison, Evelyn J. Phimister, Stephanie Wiles.
- Ghent : Ludion ; c1994.
New York : Pierpont Morgan Library, c1994.
- Physical Description:
- 179 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC790 D45 1994 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "This publication is issued in conjunction with the exhibition 'Gainsborough to Ruskin: British landscape drawings & watercolors from the Morgan Library', held at the Musée Communal d'Ixelles, Brussels, from 18 November 1994 to 15 January 1995"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 178) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape drawing -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Landscape drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Landscape drawing -- New York (State) -- New York -- Catalogs.Landscape drawing, British -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- 19th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- New York (State) -- New York -- Catalogs.Watercolor painting, British -- Exhibitions.