Farrer, Edmund, b. 1848, The church heraldry of Norfolk, 1887-93
- The church heraldry of Norfolk: a description of all coats of arms on brasses, monuments, slabs, hatchments, &c., now to be found in the co unty. Illustrated. With references to Blomefield's History of Norfolk and Burke's Armory. Together with notes from the inscriptions attached.$cBy the Rev. Edmund Farrer ...
- Norwich, A.H. Goose and co., 1887-93.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. plates (part col., part fold.) coats of arms 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryCR1627 N7 F3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Vol. 1 has also general t.-p. with imprint: Norwich, 1885.
South Greenhoe. pt. II. Hundreds of Clavering, Loddon, Henstead, Humbleyard and Depwade. pt. III. Hundreds of Walsham, Blofield, Taverham, Forehoe and Mitford. pt. IV. Hundreds of East Flegg, West Flegg, Happing, and Tunstead, with indexes to vol. I.--v. 2, pt. V. Hundreds ofSouth Erpingham, Eynesford, Launditch, and Wayland. pt. VI. Hundreds of Grimshoe, Clackclose, Freebridge Marshland, Freebridge Lynn, and Gallow. pt. VII. Hundreds of Smithdon, Brothercross, North Greenhoe, Holt, andNorth Erpingham. Title and indexes to vol. II.--v. 3, pt. VIII. Part of theNorwich churches. pt. IX. Remainder of the Norwich churches, with those of Lynn, Thetford, and Great Yarmouth, and index, &c., to v. 3.
- Subject Terms:
- Genealogy -- England -- Norfolk.Heraldry -- Great Britain -- Norfolk.Norfolk (England) -- Genealogy.Visitations, Heraldic -- England -- Norfolk.