Burke's peerage and baronetage, 1975
Burke's peerage and baronetage.
- 105th ed.
- London : Burke's Peerage, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 2949 p. : coats of arms ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS420 B88 1975 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- A reprint "of the genealogical histories of the Peers and Baronets as they appeared in the 105th edition published in 1970" under title: Burke's genealogical and heraldic history of the peerage, baronetage and knightage.
- Subject Terms:
- Heraldry -- Great Britain.Nobility -- Great Britain.