Foster, Joseph, 1844-1905, Collectanea genealogica .., 1882-83
Collectanea genealogica ... By Joseph Foster.
- London and Priv. print. by Hazell Watson and Viney, 1882-83.
Aylesbury, Priv. print. by Hazell Watson and Viney, 1882-83.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS411 F6 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Vols. 2 and 3 have special t.-p.
Publication discontinued and the material collected for the Admissions to Gray's Inn utilized in his work, entitled: Men at the bar. 1885.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Genealogy.Great Britain. Parliament -- Biography.Marriage licenses -- Great Britain.
- v.1. Collectanea genealogica. Funeral certificates of thenobility and gentry of Ireland, 1607-1729. Musgrave's obituary. The marriages of the nobility and gentry, alphabetically arranged, 1655-1880. Members of Parliament, England, Ireland. 1883.--v.2. Members of Parliament,Scotland. 1882.--v.3. Register of admissions to Gray's Inn, 1521-1881.Register of marriages in Gray's Inn chapel, 1695-1754. Sims' Index to pedigrees contained in the heralds' visitations. 1883.