May, Thomas, The visitation of the County of Gloucester,, 1884
- The visitation of the County of Gloucester, begun by Thomas May, Chester, and Gregory King, Rouge Dragon, in Trinity vacacon, 1682, and finished by Henry Dethick, Richmond, and the said Rouge Dragon, pursuivant, in Trinity vacacon, 1683, by virtue of several deputacons from Sir Henry St. George, Clarenceux Kinge of armes. With additions. Edited by T. Fitz-Roy Fenwick, and Walter C. Metcalfe.
- Exeter, Privately printed for Mr. Fenwick by W. Pollard, 1884.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l., [v]-vi, 231,  p. incl. geneal. tables, front., plate. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS437 G5 M39 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Genealogy -- England -- Gloucestershire.Gloucestershire (England) -- Genealogy.Visitations, Heraldic -- England -- Gloucestershire.