A Kentish country house; or, Records of the Hall house, Hawkhurst, and its inhabitants, from the great plague of London to the jubilee of Queen Victoria, 1665-1887. By Mary Adelaide, lady Jennings ...
- Guildford, Printed by Billings & sons, 1894.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 197 p. illus., double geneal. tab. 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS439 J45 1894 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Historical letters from Mr. David Jennings to his eldest daughter, Miss Elizabeth Jennings. Written between July, 1814, and December, 1817, on the period from the death of George II, to A.D. 1781" : p. 93-186.
Master negative microfilm available: Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1985 (OCLC: 17136493).
- Subject Terms:
- Collier family.Genealogy -- Collyer.Genealogy -- Jennings.Great Britain -- History -- 1760-1789.Hall House (Hawkhurst, England)Jennings family.
YCBA Collections Search
Jennings, Mary Adelaide Smith, A Kentish country house;, 1894