Two Oxford reading rooms / Joseph Kosuth.
- Additional Title(s):
(Ethical) space of cabinets 7 & 8.
(Ethical) space of cabinets 7 and 8.
Say, I do not know.
- London : Book Works, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- ,  p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4 K67 T8 1994Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Consists of two sets of text running in opposite directions.
Includes bibliographical references.
Edition limited to 1,250 copies.
"... originally formed parts of two installations by Joseph Kosuth, commissioned ... as part of The Reading Room (1994). These texts play upon the relationship of Voltaire to the writing of John Locke, utilising and recontextualising material located in the respective libraries"--Colophon.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Book Works -- Publisher.Installation (Art) -- Great Britain.University of Oxford.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
- (Ethical) space of cabinets 7 & 8, Voltaire Room, Taylor Institution, Oxford University
- Say: I do not know, Divinity School, Bodleian Library, Oxford University.