IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lucie-Smith, Edward, Elisabeth Frink , 1994
Elisabeth Frink : sculpture since 1984 and drawings / Edward Lucie-Smith.
- London : Art Books International, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 200 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 F931 A12 L83 1994 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Following on from Elisabeth Frink: sculpture, the first volume of her catalogue raisonné (published in 1984), this book traces her development as a sculptor from 1984 to her death in 1993..."--Book jacket.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 198) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Frink, Elisabeth, 1930-1993 -- Catalogues raisonneś.