Public inquiries--presenting the conservation case: notes from a C.B.A. conference;, 1971
- Public inquiries--presenting the conservation case: notes from a C.B.A. conference; conducted by Charles Sparrow and David Peace.
- London, Council for British Archaeology, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- 23 p. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 0354Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Conference held in London in May, 1971.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Great Britain -- Conservation and restoration -- Congresses.Historic buildings -- Great Britain -- Congresses.