IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Contemporary British art in print , 1995
Contemporary British art in print : the publications of Charles Booth-Clibborn and his imprint The Paragon Press, 1986-95.
- Edinburgh : Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 208 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNE491 C64 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Reference LibraryNE491 .C64 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "This book is published to accompany an exhibition at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, Edinburgh, 25 February-30 April 1995 and at the Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 2 December 1995-4 February 1996"
- Subject Terms:
- Booth-Clibborn, Charles.Paragon Press (London, England) -- Catalogs.Prints -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Prints, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Catalogs.