A new kind of tie : poems 1965-68 / Simon Cutts.
- East Markham, Eng. : Tarasque Press, 1972.
- Physical Description:
-  p. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6053 U86 N48 1972Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Introduction by Charles Tomlinson.
"An edition of 500 copies of which the first 100 are signed and numbered by the author, and contain one extra poem."
Bound in white paper wrappers; printed and illustrated in light gray, yellow, and medium red-purple.
BAC: British Art Center copy is unnumbered.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.English poetry.Tarasque Press -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.