Chambers, Robert, 1802-1871, The book of days;, 
- The book of days; a miscellany of popular antiquities in connection with the calendar, including anecdote, biography, & history, curiosities of literature and oddities of human life and character. Ed. by R. Chambers ...
- London, W. & R. Chambers 
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus. (incl. ports., facsims.) 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryD11.5 C48 1869 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Anecdotes -- Great Britain.Fasts and feasts.Great Britain -- Antiquities.