Life of J.M.W. Turner, R.A. founded on letters and papers furnished by his friends and fellow-academicians / by Walter Thornbury.
- New ed., with 8 coloured illustrations after Turner's originals and 2 woodcuts.
- London : Chatto & Windus, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 636 p. : col. front., plates (part col.) ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 T38 1904 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.
YCBA Collections Search
Thornbury, Walter, 1828-1876, Life of J.M.W. Turner, R.A, 1904