IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Murray, John, 1778-1843, A handbook for travellers on the continent , 1839
A handbook for travellers on the continent : being a guide through Holland, Belgium, Prussia and Northern Germany, and along the Rhine, from Holland to Switzerland : containing descriptions of the principal cities, their museums, picture galleries, &c., the great high roads, the most interesting and picturesque districts, and the most frequented baths and watering places : also directions for travellers, and hints for tours.
- 3d ed., augm. and carefully rev.
- London : J. Murray, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- xxxix, 511 p.,  fold. leaf of plates : map ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryD909 M9 1839 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title: Hand-book, Northern Germany.
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Guidebooks.