Murray, John, 1778-1843, A handbook for travellers on the continent , 1839
- A handbook for travellers on the continent : being a guide through Holland, Belgium, Prussia and Northern Germany, and along the Rhine, from Holland to Switzerland : containing descriptions of the principal cities, their museums, picture galleries, &c., the great high roads, the most interesting and picturesque districts, and the most frequented baths and watering places : also directions for travellers, and hints for tours.
- 3d ed., augm. and carefully rev.
- London : J. Murray, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- xxxix, 511 p.,  fold. leaf of plates : map ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryD909 M9 1839 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title: Hand-book, Northern Germany.
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Guidebooks.