A handbook for travellers on the continent : being a guide through Holland, Belgium, Prussia and Northern Germany, and along the Rhine, from Holland to Switzerland : containing descriptions of the principal cities, their museums, picture galleries, &c., the great high roads, the most interesting and picturesque districts, and the most frequented baths and watering places : also directions for travellers, and hints for tours.
- 3d ed., augm. and carefully rev.
- London : J. Murray, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- xxxix, 511 p.,  fold. leaf of plates : map ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryD909 M9 1839 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title: Hand-book, Northern Germany.
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Murray, John, 1778-1843, A handbook for travellers on the continent , 1839