The Compact edition of the Dictionary of national biography , 1975
- The Compact edition of the Dictionary of national biography : complete text reproduced micrographically.
- London : Oxford University Press, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (3149 p.) ; 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNAAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Reference LibraryDA28 C64 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Books & serials
- "Includes the complete and unaltered text of the 22 volumes of the main D.N.B. and of the six volumes which make up the twentieth-century D. N.B."
In slip case.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.