The west in English history , 1949
The west in English history / edited by A.L. Rowse.
- London : Hodder and Stoughton, 1949.
- Physical Description:
- 189 p. : 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA32 R69 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2000 766: Dust jacket; bookseller's label: B.H. Blackwell; from the collection of Duncan Andrews.
"Essays originally broadcast ... [over] B.B.C. Western Regional"--P. .
Includes "Victorian provincial life" (p. 165-175) by John Betjeman.
Bibliography (p. 187-).
- Subject Terms:
- Andrews, Duncan -- Ownership.Great Britain -- History.
- Booksellers' labels (Provenance) -- B.H. Blackwell.