IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ditchfield, P. H. (Peter Hampson), 1854-1930, English villages,, 1901
English villages, by P. H. Ditchfield ... with one hundred illustrations.
- London, Methuen & co., 1901.
New York, J. Pott, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 308 p. front., illus., plates. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA90 D57 (LC)View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- The author's "Story of our English towns" rewritten and enlarged.
"Appendix: Books and documents relating to parochial history," p. 302-304.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Antiquities.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Villages -- England.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.