Naish, G. P. B. (George P. B.), Nelson & Bronte,, 1958
Nelson & Bronte, an illustrated guide to his life and times.
- London, H.M. Stationery Off., 1958.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages 24 plates (including portraits) 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA87.1 N4 N35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- At head of title: National Maritime Museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Admirals -- Great Britain -- Biography.Admirals.Great Britain.Nelson, Horatio Nelson, Viscount, 1758-1805.Nelson, Horatio Nelson, Viscount, 1758-1805.