Ralph Thoresby, the topographer; his town and times. By D. H. Atkinson. With portrait of Thoresby, from the original painting by Parmentier.
- Leeds, Walker and Laycock, 1885-1887.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. front. (port.) 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA437 T4 A83 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Five hundred copies only of this edition, have been printed for sale, each of which is numbered. No. 47."
- Subject Terms:
- Thoresby, Ralph, 1658-1725.
YCBA Collections Search
Atkinson, D. H, Ralph Thoresby, the topographer;, 1885-1887