Aubrey, John, 1626-1697, Aubrey's Brief lives, 1950
Aubrey's Brief lives. Edited from the original manuscripts and with an introd. by Oliver Lawson Dick.
- [2d ed.]
- London, Secker and Warburg, 1950.
- Physical Description:
- cxiv, 419 p. illus. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA447 A3 A82 1950 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. 325-335.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography.