Chesterfield, Philip Stanhope, Earl of, 1633-1713, Letters of Philip, second earl of Chesterfield , 1832
- Letters of Philip, second earl of Chesterfield : to several celebrated individuals of the time of Charles II, James II, William II, and Queen Anne : with some of their replies.
- London : Published for the subscribers only, 1832.
- Physical Description:
- 387 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA437 C5 A44 1832Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by William Clowes, Stamford Street, London.
BAC: Memoir of Lord Chesterfield: p. -72.
Illustration by Edward Scriven; after Sir Peter Lely.
- Subject Terms:
- Chesterfield, Philip Stanhope, Earl of, 1633-1713.Clowes, William -- Printer.Stipple engraving -- Specimens -- 1832.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.