Purefoy, Henry, 1697-1762, Purefoy letters, 1735-1753,, 1931
- Purefoy letters, 1735-1753, edited by G. Eland ...
- London, Sidgwick & Jackson, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., plates, ports., fold. map, facsims., fold. geneal. tab. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA501 P8 A4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Letters written by Henry Purefoy, of Shalstone, Buckinghamshire, and by his mother.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.