Purefoy, Henry, 1697-1762, Purefoy letters, 1735-1753,, 1931
Purefoy letters, 1735-1753, edited by G. Eland ...
- London, Sidgwick & Jackson, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., plates, ports., fold. map, facsims., fold. geneal. tab. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA501 P8 A4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letters written by Henry Purefoy, of Shalstone, Buckinghamshire, and by his mother.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century.