Angelo, Henry, 1756-1835, The reminiscences of Henry Angelo, 1904
- The reminiscences of Henry Angelo. Withan introd. by Lord Howard de Walden and notes and memoir by H. Lavers Smith. Illustrated with sixty-eight plates reproduced from originals in the collection of Joseph Grego.
- London, Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. illus. (part col.) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA506 A87 A32 1904 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Sequel: Angelo's pic nic or, Table talk.
- Subject Terms:
- Angelo, Henry, 1756-1835.England -- Social life and customs.