Kirby, Chester, The English country gentleman;, 
The English country gentleman; a study of nineteenth century types, by Chester Kirby.
- London, J. Clarke & co., ltd. 
- Physical Description:
- 255 p. front., plates, ports. 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA531.1 K57 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Bibliographical note" at end of each chapter except chapter I.
- Subject Terms:
- Gentry -- Great Britain.
- Classes, types, and individuals.--Lord George Bentinck
- Grantley Berkeley.--The fifth Duke of Richmond.--Sir John Bennet Lawes.--The composite gentleman.