School of arts : or, An introduction to useful knowledge : being a compilation of real experiments and improvements, in several pleasing branches of science ... / by John Imison.
- Additional Title(s):
Introduction to useful knowledge.
Curious and useful miscellaneous articles.
- Third edition : with very considerable additions.
- London : Printed by W. Robins, 1787.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 319, 176 p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQ158 I45 1787Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: Curious and useful miscellaneous articles: 176 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Early works to 1800.Painting -- Early works to 1800.Proportion (Art) -- Early works to 1800.Robins, W. -- Printer.Science -- Early works to 1800.
- Wood engravings -- 1787.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.