Twelve prints & poems / Peter Nadin.
- Additional Title(s):
Twelve prints and poems
- [New York] : Grenfell Press, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet ( p.) : ill. ; 221 x 30 cm, folded to 30 x 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.N34 T93 1995+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 1 of 30, signed by the author.
BEIN 2021 297: Copy 12/30, signed by author and dated 1995. From the Grenfell Press Collection.
Illustration for each poem mounted on facing page.
"Twelve prints & poems, by Peter Nadin, is a leporello book from the Poetry Dispenser, published by the Grenfell Press in the spring of 1995 in an edition of thirty. The book was printed on Sekishu and Somerset papers and bound by Claudia Cohen in Japanese cloth"--Laid in leaf.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' illustrated books.Poetry.
- Livres d'artistes.
Accordion fold format (Binding)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.