IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Gooding, Mel, Knife edge texts, 1992
Knife edge texts.
- [London] : Dinosaur & Knife Edge Press, 1992.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.G66 K6 1992Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Edition limited to 100 copies, signed by artist and author.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. .
Contains all texts previously published as elements of the first seven Knife Edge books.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Dinosaur & Knife Edge Press -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.